Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong - Right?

OK, I have finally come up with something to post. I'll start by saying that I am not a huge Baseball fan, nor am I a fan of Barry Bonds - for a number of reasons. What I am a fan of, however, is fairness. I am a firm believer of what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

Anyone reading this who is over the ripe old age of, let's say, 20 years or so, will remember another individual who LIED UNDER OATH and got away with it in front of the whole world. The only thing he had to worry about was a cleaning bill for a Blue Dress and the inconvenience of buying a fresh cigar. For those of you that haven't figured out yet, think: Womanizer, Amoral, Coward, Liar and Henpecked. Right, now you know who I am referring to, our illustrious - or should I say, infamous - past President, William Jefferson Clinton.

Barry Bonds, on the other hand, is going to end up being sent "up the river" in a very leaky boat without a paddle of any kind to help him. This, for doing the very same thing, is just plain WRONG.

Now, do not even think about saying that it is not the same thing. It is exactly the same thing. Lying under oath is at the very least wrong, not to mention the illegal part. There is absolutely no difference between lying to a bunch of Politicians while under oath and lying to a Grand Jury. None - Nada - Zip - Zilch.

Oh, and one other little thing. Mr. Bill is out there, making a ton of money each year doing the lecture circuit and selling books. And let us not forget all the money he is raising for his Wife (or is that handler?) and her political campaign. Barry Bonds, on the other hand, will be lucky to get a job as a Fry Cook in a Greasy Spoon. That is, if he survives his sentence.

What's wrong with this picture?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nankin said...

Amen! I couldn't have said it better. I can't even stand to look at Clinton without gagging. And unfortunately we will probably wind up with Hillary as our next president.

I see nothing wrong with a woman president, but she had her 8 years in office already. Let someone else run the store for a while.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Nankin said...

Amen! I couldn't have said it better. I can't even look at Clinto without gagging.

Unfortunately we'll probably wind up with Hillary as our next president. She had her 8 years in office. It's time to let someone else run the store for a while.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Nankin said...

Amen! I couldn't have said it better. I can't even look at Clinton without gagging.

Unfortunately we'll probably wind up with Hillary as our next president. She had her 8 years in offce. It's time to let someone else run the store for a while.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home